You can’t deny it – Email marketing is a powerful tool in digital marketing. Emails are the most trusted form of communication no matter how many new social media apps come into the picture.
It provides you with a direct and personalized channel of communication with potential and existing customers. From building customer relationships to driving sales and increasing brand loyalty, email marketing can boost your overall business success.
Here is your email marketing checklist if you are starting for the first time.
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Crafting Compelling Subject Lines
- Setting Objectives
- Designing Mobile-Responsive Emails
- Building a Quality Email List
- Creating Engaging Content
- Personalization and Segmentation
- Testing and Optimization
- Compliance and Legal Considerations
- Analyzing Metrics and Reporting